Now that I’m back in Jakarta, I would love to join the local blogger community. I’m a little worried though, that I won’t blend easily in the beginning because I can be awkward at times. Anyway, I’ll keep you updated. For this month’s link love and in relation to what I mentioned earlier, I present to you some cool Indo bloggers.
- Do you collect a certain thing when you travel? I collect necklaces while Bintang collects scissors! Among others.
- That feeling when you start craving for your own food.
- Benablog’s written in Bahasa, most of you won’t understand it, but I have to include it because he is the funniest!
- A sneak peeks at Jakarta’s anniversary.
- Do you give your house a name? Meet BidiBidiBongBongthe happily colored home of a famous fashion blogger.
- Debbie’s pictures have made me daydream about Mount Bromo ever since.
- An interesting local coffee shop! Now included in my Jakarta coffee list.
- Let them take you diving in Gili.