This month I:
- Had so much fun playing #radicalselflovejuly on Instagram.
- Slept on the floor while being a thousand miles from home.
- Participated in a minimalism game and got rid of a lot of personal stuff. I downsized so much until I mistakenly gave my only formal pants to goodwill, but all is good. And lighter.
- Had my fifteen minutes of fame.
- Went to Hong Kong with my BFF and couldn’t stop talking about it. Proof No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3.
Next month I:
- Planning to write a shorter (but frequent) post which I named Silly Snippet.
- Might go on an epic journey. If the visa thingy works out.
- Going to find out where can I get and eat Hyderabadi biryani here in Singapore (It’s now has become an unfulfilled obsession). Local friends any suggestions?
- Making big changes.