Happy Halloween Loves!
Do you celebrate Halloween in your part of the world? We do here.
I went to Universal Studios Singapore with some friends and I am embarrassed to admit I closed my eyes in all the three haunted houses. I was such a scaredy-cat; the only part where I was at peace was in the gift shops.
Eh btw, this post actually isn’t about Halloween. Well maybe only a little..
It’s about blog loving other blogs. So here goes, some of my favorite posts from the bloggers who I follow:
- Since it’s a Halloween week, let start by checking out the geekiest costume in the blogosphere.
- Thoughts on pre-solo-traveling never have been better put.
- Visiting Taipei? You should stay in the Ximending area, maybe here. And eat here and try the uber-cute Hello Kitty sweets here.
- Again about Halloween costumes, but this one is kids edition.
- And lastly, I put Gyeongbokgung in my Korea itinerary, thanks to Bri.
Got to go now, I have to pack. Have I told you I hate packing?
Gosh, I hate packing.
At least I am packing because I will be flying home (YAY!!) to celebrate Diwali with my parents.